Our new Tubeless Valves are stronger and lighter. We’ve done this by upgrading the aluminium grade from 6061 to 7075. We’ve made them even easier to use by introducing a new machined 6-slot channel in the base, these slots allow the tyre to be inflated easier and can be used with most tubeless tyre foam inserts.
Introducing our V2 Tubeless Valves with a new Tyre Insert Air Flow System. Featuring 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allowing them to be compatible with most tubeless tyre inserts and allow your tubeless sealant fluid and air to flow freely when running tubeless tyre inserts. We’ve also upgraded them to aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium to be lighter and stronger than before!
Supplied with 3 sets of different-shaped rubber inserts to fit a variety of rim shapes and create the perfect value to rim seal.
Choose Your Style
Available in 10 eye-popping colours and three sizes – 44mm, 60mm & 80mm – well suited for both MTB, gravel, and road.
- 7075 Aluminium machined valve stem
- 7075 Aluminium machined cap
- 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
- Supplied with various rubber bases to optimise fit with multiple rim types
- Assortment of 10 eye-popping anodised colours
- Available in 3 different sizes – 44mm, 60mm or 80mm
- Suitable for MTB, gravel, and road
- Suitable for Presta Valves only
SEE IT IN ACTION
Tubeless just got an upgrade. Introducing the Muc-Off V2 Tubeless Valves. Stronger, lighter and easier than ever to inflate tyres. Available in 10 eye-popping colours, you can add some custom bling to your ride and be sure to provide the perfect seal for your wheels. Take a closer look at what makes the V2 Tubeless Valves better than ever.
Precision machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium
Tyre insert airflow system that allows the tyres to be inflated easier
Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
Muc-Off Tubeless valves will work with most tubeless rims. If you are unsure, please refer to your rim manufacturer’s instructions to check which tubeless valves will work for your rims.
- Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
- Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circular rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this on down to the bottom of the valve stem. (If you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole)
- Now push the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it right the way through. Then place the rubber 0-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim.
- Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten it down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand-tight and the rubber o-ring squash out. This way you know you’ve created a good air-tight seal.
- TIP – don’t over-tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
- Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! Job Done.
- 2x 7075 aluminium tubeless Presta valves
- 2x Valve caps
- 2x Locking nuts
- 1x Valve core removal tool (doubles as a spare valve cap)
- 3 x Pairs of rubber bases for size choice